· Family and friends cannot be allowed into the office. Minor patients need to bring one parent or guardian only.
· All patients, parents, and guardians must enter the office with a mask or face covering that you supply. We unfortunately do not have extra masks at this time. They are very hard to get right now.
· Do not come up to the office when you arrive. Please call 831-758-1672 when you arrive to the parking lot. We will let you know when to come up.
· Our bathroom will be closed at this time.
· Everyone that enters the office will have their temperature taken.
· A COVID 19 screening questionnaire will need to be filled out by all patients and or parents/guardians.
o Do you have a fever or temperature above 100.4?
o Are you experiencing shortness of breath of having trouble breathing?
o Do you have a dry cough?
o Do you have a runny nose?
o Have you had a reduction in sense of smell or taste?
o Do you have a sore throat?
o Are you experiencing chills?
o Do you have unexplained muscle pain?
o Do you have a headache?
o Have you had any of the above in the last 14 days?
o Have you been in contact with someone COVID 19 positive in the last 14 days?
o Have YOU been tested for COVID 19 in the past 14 days?
§ IF yes what were the results?
o Have you traveled to a Level 3 area in the last 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, do not come into the office. Please call 831-758-1672 for further instructions.
We are all hoping better days are ahead. In the meantime, patient and staff safety is of utmost importance. We want to let everyone know we will take every precaution necessary using the guidance of the CDC, OSHA, CDA, AAO, CAO along with others. Thank you for your patience. We cannot wait to see you soon!